Using interactive whiteboards in education helps teachers deliver more engaging lessons, which are more productive for the class. Also, they reduce wasted time in the classroom. With a traditional blackboard, much time will be spent writing or producing diagrams. During this time, students can become bored or distracted. This is an example of disengagement – the aim of the interactive whiteboard is to reduce distractions and …
About UsWe specialize in YOU and your educational journey. We believe that every student should be firmly in charge of their educational future....Read more.
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Interactive Education Technology Elements
- How Interactive Whiteboard Technology Is Reshaping Classrooms
- How To Use Interactive Flat Panel To Improve Productivity
- The Boon of Interactive Education Technology for Classrooms
- Implementing New Interactive Education Technology In Schools and Its Challenges
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.