When interactive whiteboards first made an appearance in the early 2000s, both teachers and students were awestruck about its applications. For the first time ever, this technology brought teachers a chance to present the lessons in a dynamic way and thus bridging a gap between the relation between a teacher and his/her pupil. With the dawn of digital instructional resources available at the click of a …
About UsWe specialize in YOU and your educational journey. We believe that every student should be firmly in charge of their educational future....Read more.
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Interactive Education Technology Elements
- How Interactive Whiteboard Technology Is Reshaping Classrooms
- How To Use Interactive Flat Panel To Improve Productivity
- The Boon of Interactive Education Technology for Classrooms
- Implementing New Interactive Education Technology In Schools and Its Challenges
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.